Persons wishing to register for classes offered at the Chicago Heights Park District may do so as follows:
• Fill out registration form.
• Submit full payment for programs upon registration. Make money order payable to Chicago Heights Park District.
• Telephone registrations will be accepted during business hours.
• Registration forms will be available at the recreation center and online.
• Office hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. NO CASH will be accepted after office hours.
• Payments accepted: cash, money orders or credit cards. Online payment coming soon!
The Chicago Heights Park District assumes no responsibility for injuries or loss of personal property while attending a Park District-sponsored activity or facility. We ask that
all participants in Chicago Heights Park District programs carry their own medical insurance. Though we make every effort to minimize situations that could lead to injuries, accidents
can happen. Group coverage through the Park District is not available because the high costs of medical insurance prohibit us from offering quality programs at their current low rates.
Refunds & Cancellations
Our refund policy is as follows:
• If we cancel a program, you will receive a full refund.
• You will receive a program credit if you cancel a program prior to the start of the program, less $5 administrative fee.
• Trips cancellations 48 hours prior to trip will receive credit less $5 admin fee towards next trip. Not to exceed trips in current book.
• We reserve the right to cancel any program due to low enrollment.
• Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for refund checks to be mailed to your home.
Participants in Chicago Heights Park District programs who reside outside the Chicago Heights and South Chicago Heights city limits are required to pay an additional
50% not to exceed $10 more per person per program.
Waivers of Liability
To participate in any Chicago Heights Park District program, you must sign a waiver releasing the Park District of any liability.
In Case of Inclement Weather
Participants will NOT be notified by the Park District if a program is cancelled due to inclement weather. If you feel that the weather is questionable, please call 756-PARK to
find out if a program will be cancelled.